LNB Announces Recent Promotions
Canandaigua Clyde Geneva Jordan Lyons Macedon Newark Ontario Penn Yan Seneca County Wolcott Perinton Park Lyons (Main) Auburn (Downtown) Auburn (Grant Ave.), New York
The Lyons National Bank (LNB) recently recognized eight employees who have excelled in their respective positions in 2019. “The drive and commitment exhibited by these individuals coupled with their additional responsibilities this year made them exceptional candidates for promotion,” said Tom Kime, President of LNB. “LNB achieved another record year of earnings in 2019 and our strongest financial performance to date, we thank all our dedicated staff and recognize these individuals for a job well done.”
• Todd F. Juffs, chief technology and cybersecurity officer, was promoted to executive vice president. Joining LNB in 1997, Juffs has over 22 years of community banking experience; the past 13 heading up the information technology department. With a strong foundation in banking and technology, he leads the Bank’s future technology strategies and management information systems.
• Cheryl M. Graham, deposit operations supervisor, was promoted to vice president. Graham joined the bank as a teller in 1983. During her 35+ years at LNB, she has played an instrumental role in the opening of three branch offices between 1986 and 2002 and held a branch manager position for over 10 years. In her current role, she supervises a deposit operations team responsible for many facets of back-office duties.
• Craig A. Schojan, mortgage underwriter, was promoted to senior mortgage underwriter and vice president. Joining LNB in 2015, Schojan has over 20 years of mortgage underwriting experience and plays a leadership role in the Department. Schojan holds a Direct Endorsement certification through the Federal Housing Association.
• Craig R. Mietz, mortgage originator, was promoted to assistant vice president. Mietz joined LNB in 2015 as a mortgage underwriter before moving into the role of originator. Currently working from LNB’s Auburn office on Grant Avenue he manages originations for the Cayuga County market where the Bank ranked number one in 2018. Mietz holds a bachelor’s degree in economics from St. John Fisher College.
• Karen D. Lombardozzi, systems administrator, was promoted to assistant vice president. Lombardozzi joined LNB in 2012 bringing with her many years of experience in banking systems operations. She is instrumental to daily systems operations, software upgrades and new systems implementations. Lombardozzi serves as a key member on the Bank’s board technology committee.
• Daniel R. Wickham, commercial/agricultural loan representative, was promoted to banking officer. Wickham joined LNB in October 2016 and has established himself as a strong customer-oriented lending representative in our Yates County market. Wickham holds a bachelor’s degree in applied economics and management and agricultural business from Cornell University.
• Donna J. Johnson, wealth manager, was promoted to banking officer. Johnson joined LNB Financial Services in 2016 with a strong background in wealth management. Working from LNB’s Ontario, NY, office she serves individuals in the across the Wayne County area. Johnson holds a master’s degree in business administration in management from St. John Fisher College and multiple certifications, including Certified Financial Planner, Chartered Financial Consultant, Chartered Life Underwriter and Retirement Income Certified Professional.
• Jenna L. DeBrock, executive administrative assistant, was promoted to banking officer. Joining LNB in 2015, DeBrock served as marketing assistant before accepting the position of executive administrative assistant to the Bank’s president in 2017. DeBrock holds a master’s degree in management from Keuka College.
LNB is a $1.16 billion independent, community bank with 15 branch offices located throughout Wayne, Monroe, Onondaga, Ontario, Seneca, Yates and Cayuga Counties. LNB has a long-standing tradition of excellence, dating back to 1852. As its mission, LNB safely and profitably serves all of its customers and communities with unmatched professional service. LNB offers an extensive variety of products within the personal and business banking realms, including direct deposit, online banking, Cash Management Services, Remote Deposit Capture and much more. LNB also provides financial services, including investments and insurance. For a complete listing of products and services, as well as branch locations, please visit BankwithLNB.com.